Friday, May 6, 2011

Another Brick in the Wall

Well guys, I finally survived through my second semester of college!!! Woa!!! It hasn't truly hit me yet like it did back in grade school when I celebrated while listening to Pink Floyd, but I'm happy nonetheless. My last final was to write a three-pager in two hours that I didn't prepare for at all. As of last night I still needed to read 80 pages and we were told to write a practice essay. I did neither. What did I do? Went to my favorite BBQ house and played some ball. How responsible of me! But with all this new free time it means more time to work out and write to both on this thing and my missionary friends. I've already gotten two done that I've been holding back on for months. I sent them with little disposable cameras, it was an idea to see what they see for the week. Hopefully it works. For my second order of business, it was time for me to work out again. What sorta kid wants to run when you give him free time. That's all I wanted to do! So I did a six-miler, three stadiums, then played basketball. A day full of excise makes me feel so good sometimes.
Today I'm filming my college's graduation. President Monson is going to be there speaking, I'm so excited.
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment