Thursday, August 25, 2011

Toga Toga!

I've finally moved out! And after careful rearranging of a very old and very dirty room I've made a place of my own. The roommates I have are weird, but I can't go off of first impressions just yet. He's getting nicer everyday the more he gets to know me. I sat outside on the balcony this morning begging for someone to walk by that was in the mood for a conversation too. Just one normal person that wants to say words in my general direction is all I want at this point. I moved in on monday (4 days ago) I had to go to the library to post something because I can't get internet yet. But that will soon end. And maybe I'll get a message in everyday... that's my goal at least. To make it worth while to read I'll have to dig deep so sorry if you find my posts from now on quite boring. That's college life for me. Other than the simple comedy I find like the fat chick getting a snickers from the vending machine. Oh how you bring me so much joy as you pull up your pants... wait are those shorts! Oh my I guess they don't make underwear that big. I think if I spend one more night without some form of interaction I'm going to grab a hand puppet from the dumpster. If I get lucky I'll find a beaver.
The highlight of my day was a game of 21 with a none athletic black guy and some japanese kid who had a wicked curveball shot. It was cool, but it pissed me off whenever it went in. Personally, I had a good game. Won the first by a landslide, but I got tired after that and could only get 50% from the 3. So good and bad. All in all it felt great.
Another highlight was shopping. Amazing in itself that I actually enjoyed shopping, but I think it was just because I had my friend, Kiersten, with me. I love having her around because she'll talk my ear off and not be bothered if I don't respond with every remark. I think it's great. I sure hope I can work up the courage to kiss her someday, but for now... I'm content. I won't have the time to carry a real relationship anyways.
Things are just coming together grandly. Although there's nothing that can't be fixed if you're throwing money at it, but I'm trying the hardest I can to save. I saved 200 on books yesterday, with doing just a little bit more searching. Screw you, Bookstore!
Fam, if you're reading this, know that I love you, and I'm doing well on my own. Thank you for supporting me through all my decisions, and some of my faults. It really shows how much you stick your leg out for me.
Love Bo

No comments:

Post a Comment